Foobar - The easy way to make it much better.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For anyone who’d like to try Foobar2000 as their Windows music server player, without having to either live with the relatively useless default configuration or spend a few months learning how to customize it…I’ve posted a comprehensive and very simple set of instructions in the Computer Audio section of my Jaguar Blog that will allow you to get up and running very quickly with the same setup I use on my machine.

Just download the program and then the layout files I uploaded, and run through the instructions on the page. I’ve also done two other posts on the setup of Exact Audio Copy and Album Art Downloader, so you’ll have the full array of tools you need for Computer Audio, from start to finish. It’s exactly what I could have used back when I knew nothing.

Jaguar Blog | *

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.