TE7022+ES9023 mini toy^_^

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, guys. I made this toy these days. ES9023 is 113dB DAC and work in I2S mode. The output has no coupled caps and up to 2Vrms. Here it is.

Attachments

• UAE_2.jpg
    UAE_2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,100
Hi, i2k92. I already made some and Steinar will post it after testing. And hi syklab, I can make some without es9023.
For portable use, es9023 is a good choise, it's single power supply and no-coupled capacitor needed, that means it's also suitable to add a potentiometer at the output... It's another product then.

Netgear vs ES9023?

Hi Hifimediy

I have registered on taobao but I've not bought anything yet! Is it easier to buy via your Ebay site or Toabao.com? I was looking at the DA-E23 dac and your new 'toy', and they both look excellent products ( I'm on the group buy for the V3 of the Subbu dac, but I'm terminally impatient ;-)

I have been using a Netgear EVA9000 to playback music from my server, but I'm interested to hear the difference between your usb dac and the Netgear, which is presently unmodded. I'd be interested in your opinion.

Cheers, Ben

Hi Hifimediy

I have registered on taobao but I've not bought anything yet! Is it easier to buy via your Ebay site or Toabao.com? I was looking at the DA-E23 dac and your new 'toy', and they both look excellent products ( I'm on the group buy for the V3 of the Subbu dac, but I'm terminally impatient ;-)

I have been using a Netgear EVA9000 to playback music from my server, but I'm interested to hear the difference between your usb dac and the Netgear, which is presently unmodded. I'd be interested in your opinion.

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben. I think it's both ok to buy them on Taobao.com or ebay, if you can do the payment. :D I will send boards from my place when you buy on taobao, and Steinar will help when you buy them on ebay, the boards will be sent by him then.
Good luck.

Yubing

Hi Yubing. Well payment is never an easy topic for a Scotsman! As I've never used Taobao before, I gave it a go. I've bought your 'new' toy, so I'll look forward to reviewing it compared to the other dac's I've built and the Netgear's internal dac. Many thanks, Ben

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.