JPLAY problem playing from NAS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi - Recently bought JPLAY. It's now my favourite player - even better than Pureplayer. More natural and relaxed with loads of detail. However, I have received the following error when playing tracks on my NAS drive -
open failed error = 5
This happens when playing from JPLAY mini or via foobar. Same track is fine from direct-connected HDD. Pureplayer and other players will play from NAS fine.
Only issue I can think of is that the NAS is connected at 100mb not gigabit, so maybe a timeout issue ?
Any thoughts ????

Hi - Recently bought JPLAY. It's now my favourite player - even better than Pureplayer. More natural and relaxed with loads of detail. However, I have received the following error when playing tracks on my NAS drive -
open failed error = 5
This happens when playing from JPLAY mini or via foobar. Same track is fine from direct-connected HDD. Pureplayer and other players will play from NAS fine.
Only issue I can think of is that the NAS is connected at 100mb not gigabit, so maybe a timeout issue ?
Any thoughts ????

That's due to the fact that Jplay runs as service, means under different user session than the account that you used to log on. There's a workaround somewhere on their forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.