how to hook everything up?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sorry if this is in the wrong section.

i have a nuforce ucac2 DAC coming from my computer, and i want to hook my 2 amps up to it, this amp Dayton Audio DTA-100a Class-T Digital Amplifier 50 WPC Provides Power To Computer Speakers, Bookshelf Speakers, Headphones, And More! 300-383 for my speakers and Dayton Audio APA150 150W Power Amplifier 300-812 for my sub. now on the udac2 i only see one set of rca outs, so the only way i see that i can hook this up is to go from the udac2 output to the input of the apa150 and then have a rca go from the output of the apa150 to the dta-100a.

my only concern with that, is even though im using a DAC, will the singal still be strong enough once it reaches the dta-100a? considering it has to pass through the apa150 amp first.

this is of course unless there is a better/easier way of hooking these 2 amps up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.