Binary 8 bit to BCD display

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi WakiBaki, thanks a lot for the idea. I am actually working on a 8 Bit relay stepped volume control using 16f628 mentioned in Relay Volume Control with Pic microcontroller
however, it doesnt work very well, (1.) the rotary encoder doesnt response well. (2.) The 8 Bit doesnt display in BCD (3.) No remote control routine.
After search thru internet, I found another project Audio Volume Relay Attenuator with IR Control

it seems very complete and neat but unfortunately, I need to buy the microcontroller & firmware. It is not open source :-( somemore seller doesnt respond me after I mail to ask for PayPal acc to bank in.. I wish to build my
step attenuator with spec : (a.) 6 or 8 bit relay switched (b.) BCD display (c.) Rotary encoder (d.) Remote controllable
I am willing to learn, I bought the programmer & downloaded the assembler but i get stucked, I cant find good reference in the web..hopefully some one from this forum can lend me a helping hand...thanks a lot !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.