Is there anyway to broadcast your computer music to radio?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
as long as your computer has an audio out, fm modulator is the easiest, you will need a 12volt power supply as most of them are for car audio, but will still transmit to home stereo. I suggest NESA, inexpensive and has about a 30' range. 20.00usd normally

Belkin Tunecast II may be usable if you bypass the choke that reduces antenna power. Googling Tunecast and hacks will turn up some helpful pages, and likely some tips on other alternatives.

Or, get something that uses WiFi to play audio. I think there's hacks to turn WRT54G routers into things like that. Or, a media player box like the latest WD TV or Asus O!PLay, but you'll probably need to add a small video monitor to see the menus. Maybe a cheap car video headrest display, or a digital picture frame that happens to have video input (I've seen 'em).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.