Please!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you have an extra fan and your motherboard can use speedfan, just connect the extra fan and set speedfan to auto disable to fan after booting into Windows.

That's what I do anyway. My mainboard is also OEM with no option to disable CPU fan warning. And I have a Scythe Ninja to run fanless an undervolted A64 with.

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
stinius,
I have a 4-wire processor fan working nicely and a 3-pin system fan connector, however, I rather need a small 2 terminal fan for the video card. Interconnecting the speed sensor outputs did not help. A hardware solution would be preferable.

Hi

As I told you here you will need to make a circuit that “simulates” a fan, on the control pin.

It’s as simple as a 555 with some extra components. I can email you the circuit if you drop me an email.
You can also try it by putting a square (digital) signal on the control pin, in the 35Hz to 150Hz range.

Cheers
Stinius

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.