Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

X100 backengineered here
X100 backengineered here
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd December 2017, 01:28 AM   #371
aspringv is offline aspringv  Australia
diyAudio Member

X100 backengineered here
Hi all - Old thread revival!

Did anyone end up with a final schematic for this? I've a pile of 'fets and a good chance of having enough matched, so I'm wondering If I go for gold and try and make one of these guys. There's enough data about the UGS modules for the frontend, and I've a stash of j103 and k246 I can match for the jfets - not ideal, but I have them, so why not?

I've some of the biggest Conrad sinks floating around, and a few whopping 30V secondary transfo's, and a couple of hefty power supplys, so I think I'm pretty close to being all set for parts...

Last edited by aspringv; 22nd December 2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 22nd December 2017, 05:40 AM   #372
aspringv is offline aspringv  Australia
diyAudio Member

X100 backengineered here
Oh, and I believe there was a service manual floating about? I'd appreciate a look at that.

X100 backengineered hereHide this!Advertise here!