irf 9610s and 610s and ztx parts search

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello to everybody.

I'm building my P1.7 preamplifier.
I'.ve just finished to design the PCB and now i need to put everything together and test the system and do the necessary refinements.

I would need to know how to get those parts MATCHED...or...at least get some...and then i will match them by myself.
Is there anybody on the forum that could sell me a stock of this "s" version that, apparentaly,from the research that i have made here, they seem to be the most suitable for this project?!
(anyway any suggestion on this point over better parts are welcome)

In case nobody has the parts, where can i get those mosfet?
Digikay has the IRF but not the s version.

Consider that i'm from italy....who's a good dealer?

Where can i buy...let's say....20 for each one?
same thing for the BJT ztx...i would like to match them as well.

I hope somebody would supply me with those parts.

Best,
Stefano.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Stefanoo said:
i noticed just now that i can buy the s version on digikay, but the problem is that it fixes the minimum quantity at about 400unit (a little too much for me :) )

Could anybody help me to get the 9610s and 610s and the ztx550 and 450?

Thanks a lot.

Best,
Stefano.

you really don't need ztx-es; use whatever from BC family-I'm sure that you can find them in any tobacco store on next corner....... BC550C/560C are more than adequate

regarding IRF......what's exactly meaning of "s" ?

I'm pretty sure that Papa is ROTFLMAO or whatever zillionth time .......hehe - I remember also asking him in PM about adequate mosfets for A30.........

Stefanoo said:
sorry guys...one question:

but the IRF parts that i could possibily buy from Farnell are the IFR9610 and IRF610...or...i think i might read something about this....they send you an equivalent manufacter by them?

I.R. IRF610PBF (Pb free I guess) 1 pc 1,79€ (+ vat); +25 pcs 0.95€ ea.
I.R. IRF9610PBF 1 pc 3.34€; +25 pcs 2.03€ ea.
Zetex ZTX450 1 pc 0.44€; +25 pcs 0.32€ ea.
Zetex ZTX550 1 pc 0.53€; +25 pcs 0.36€ ea.

Unfortunately Farnell in Italy sells only to companies, not to poor guys as we are :rolleyes:

P.S. International Rectifiers had been recently bought by Vishay group, but the products remain the same (at least today)

massimo said:

Unfortunately Farnell in Italy sells only to companies, not to poor guys as we are :rolleyes:

Are you sure? I´ve put orders to Farnell do Brasil several times. Some components are from local stock, other are imported with longer lead time. I just had to register logname and password.

And yes, I got those ZTX 550/450 from Farnell two weeks ago.

Unless Farnell proposes different sales rules to different countries I agree with you how frustrating is to source small quantities of components.

Hope this helps. Saluti :)

JC Fardo said:

Are you sure? I´ve put orders to Farnell do Brasil several times. Some components are from local stock, other are imported with longer lead time. I just had to register logname and password.

And yes, I got those ZTX 550/450 from Farnell two weeks ago.

Unless Farnell proposes different sales rules to different countries I agree with you how frustrating is to source small quantities of components.

Hope this helps. Saluti :)

Yes, I'm.
In Italy Rs and Distrelec sell to everybody, Farnell to companies only. And reason is not for the small quanties, it's just their policy
But this not a big problem if you someone working for them..... ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.