Aleph2 PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody!

I am planning to make my Aleph2
any want to make the PCB from the PCB Producer

but want to share the Fix cost of the PCB produce.

I found a company can do that.

MAX 3.2mm thickness board
MAX 4 oz copper( 2oz copper+2o add on by galvanization)
24k Gold electroplate
soldier mask
silkscreen

Anthony,
Many of us are in the process of doing just that, courtesy of Harvardiarian this time around.
Check out the Aleph WIKI board and postings for more info, or e-mail him. The PCb is the one that Brian GT designed and many of us use. The boards turned out to be VERY inexpensive as we were able to order a combined total of over 100 of them.
Mark

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Mark A. Gulbrandsen said:
Anthony,
Many of us are in the process of doing just that, courtesy of Harvardiarian this time around.
Check out the Aleph WIKI board and postings for more info, or e-mail him. The PCb is the one that Brian GT designed and many of us use. The boards turned out to be VERY inexpensive as we were able to order a combined total of over 100 of them.
Mark

It might be cheaper for him to organize an order with others in HK and get some boards made. I can offer my gerber files if interested.

--
Brian

I think at that point that I might consider silver soldering some #12 solid silver wire along the current carrying traces to beef them up. 4 oz copper would be a bit much on the smaller traces IMHO. We have a board house here than can do as much as 10oz copper. They do some of that stuff for the Air Force...special power supplies. Then, if these guys are REALLY wanting to go all out they should be PTP hand wiring it anyway. That to me would represent the ultimate way to go.
Mark

BrianGT said:

It might be cheaper for him to organize an order with others in HK and get some boards made. I can offer my gerber files if interested.

--
Brian

Thanks Brian!
I got the the Manufacturer quote.

3.2mm thickness board (Single side Board)
4 oz copper( 2oz copper+2o add on by galvanization)
Gold electroplate
soldier mask
silkscreen

The price can be 9USD/ea if produce 100pcs.
production time need Just few days.

I am now also found other Manufacturers and waiting for their quote.

P.S. post to US by registered air mail need about 4USD (2PCB)
7-14days

Anthony77 said:
Hello everybody!

I am planning to make my Aleph2
any want to make the PCB from the PCB Producer

but want to share the Fix cost of the PCB produce.

I found a company can do that.

MAX 3.2mm thickness board
MAX 4 oz copper( 2oz copper+2o add on by galvanization)
24k Gold electroplate
soldier mask
silkscreen

Please count me in.
I live in ¥xÆW:att'n:
I want a stereo set of PCB.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.