DC offset drift

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have recently rebuilt my A75 and BOSOZ in order to eliminate
some buzz/hum problems and to my suprise it worked very well
both are now quite as a mouse.
the only side effect is when the balanced lines are connected between the A75 and the BOSOZ the DC offset increases by approximately 65mv I am able to adjust the offset down to <10mv on the left channel and it will hold steady but the right channel wants to drift. I have made these adjustments after both units have been running for several hours.
without the balanced lines connected the A75 will easily hold at <10mv both channels with no drift.
Any ideas on the drift problem would be much apprecitated.:bigeyes:

Thank You, for the reply
The A75 has a fan cooled output section which seems to hold the temprature steady except of course when i take the top off to make an adjustment at which time I do see a change in DC offset.
so solution was make an adjustment put the top and leave it for an hour or so for it to stabilize.
The problem is when I connect the BOSOZ to the A75 via XLR connectors the DC offset jumps approximately 65mv and despite adjustments back to 0vdc it drifts 60mv or so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.