UGS adventures

Hello
What ever I do always these stupid question comes up .
It does not make sense at all to me .
Also the last two box I don't know what to write !
I spent more than a hour to figure out but nothing .
The Answer to the Anti-Bot Question you entered is incorrect, Please check your answer and try again.

Greetings
gabor

Yes Yunick, i saw you. ;)
There was a massive GB for UP components couple of month ago. Everything was done by only ONE guy !!!
Each board had its own components, packed, etc.... Very impressive !!!!!

Glad Gaborbela that you could log in on HCFR. :p The meaning is "French speaking Home Theater". But it was at the beginning 10 years ago ! :D

Hello

Can someone inform me if these GB still active ?
I ordered 2PC board but I didn't get any instruction how to pay neither how much it will be .
Before I tried to make my own PC board but not much success .
Now I need to make some PC board for a tube preamp. In case these if these GB canceled for some reason please let me know .
I will try again to make my own board .
Of course I'd rather would like to use a profesional made board than a home brew ...
Greets gaborbela

Hello

Can someone inform me if these GB still active ?
Yes
I ordered 2PC board but I didn't get any instruction how to pay neither how much it will be .
You should have received PM from HCFR and from me on this board. Check your box please.... We are waiting from you ! :(
Before I tried to make my own PC board but not much success .
Now I need to make some PC board for a tube preamp. In case these if these GB canceled for some reason please let me know .
I will try again to make my own board .
Of course I'd rather would like to use a profesional made board than a home brew ...
Greets gaborbela