UGS adventures

Order information

Hello,

For the JFETs,

there is a current GB on the french forum HCFR (closing Feb 3rd th)

have a look at http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29870748&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135
Pricing (excluding shipment):
2SJ109V = 7.92euros/part (no more BL)
2SK389BL = 4.45€/part
An irish company had some 2SJ109BLs last month (10.99euro/part), out of any GB
http://www.donberg.ie/search/search.pl?query=2SJ109&maxlines=100&wordflag=and&group=&page=0

Serjac (the JFET GB initiator) has allready made 4 GB for UGS Jfets since Last November, everything is fine with the components.

For the PCBs:

The open GB (closing Feb 3rd also ) is for the UGS pcbs alone, and their "simple" power supply.
Pricing :UGS PCB would in the 3euros/part range , power supply PCB in the 4euros/part range, excluding shipment.

The other GB is for the moment an inventory (no deadline for the moment): the idea is to supply the complete kit for an "all inclusive" UGS preamp (13 PCBs), based on the UGS + CheefDeGaar "improvements".
Pricing : the actual estimations would be in the 60euros/kit for 13 PCBs (to be detailed)

For non French reading people, you can send me your request by mail : I will add you to the lists on the french forum. In any case give your pseudo and be precise on what you want:

- For the JFets, precise your pseudo and the number of 2SJ109V and 2SK389BL you want.
- For the ongoing single UGS pcbs : precise your pseudo and the number of UGS PCBs + the number of power supply PCB.
- For the complete kit inventory GB : precise your pseudo and the number of kits you would be interested for. The more we will be the less it will cost.

Regards

Vincent

UGS All inclusive PCB set prices

Prices of the PCB KITS for All Inclusive UGS Preamplifiers

Indicative prices for complete 13 PCBs kit (from 30/Jan/08 )

20 kits : ~45€/kit of 13 PCBs
40 kits : ~39€/kit of 13 PCBs
60 kits: ~36€/kit of 13PCBs

Note :
- These prices are achieved by panelizing the 13 PCBs.
- PCBs are gold finished, cutted and milled (you won't have to cut the panels yourself)

The prices above are net prices including EU taxes, they could change a little bit depending on the final manufacturing options .
Shipment + paypal fees or money transfer costs will be added (in the 5 to 10% range: paypal is strangling european customers).

Maousse and I are trying to merge the 2 PCB GB (the UGS alone PCB GB and the complete "All inclusive UGS" PCB sets GB to pull the prices moreover, keep tuned ....)

You can mail me if you are interested to join the GB, I will add your name to the french thread on the HCFR forum.

I think I'm gonna post a new thread on the GB section , as this thread is a little bit passed.

Bye

Vmoreau

vmoreau said:
one in the other

Ben oui, excusez le mot, j'ai vu/lu tous les dossiers de Chef Flat.

L'enscribe sur HCFR ne marche pas.
Moi également, je voudrais participer à l'achat groupé aussi bien avec 2 kits complets, t'enverrai un email pour la confirmation.
Merci d'offre Le Truc Francophone sur diyA, également a Trung Maousse et le grand createur du Gare.

(jacchito est un de-pêcheur du fonds gourmands)

Vmoreau,

I’ve tried to subscribe on HCFR forum, but unfortunately they reject me because I do not have email address other then generic one.
Would you like to subscribe me for 2 set of UGS all inclusive PCB and 8 pcs of 2SJ109V, before closing of GB on 3rd February?
Thank you in advance.

Lumanauw,

Good to know that there are some 389BL and 109GR at Glodog.
But I have already many 389BL and some 109GR.
Recently I found them at Semarang for really cheap, less than 20cent USD each.:D :D
Now I am looking for higher Idss, and a GB on V version is an opportunity not to miss out.