Mini-Aleph PCBs German Group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!

Anyone interested in a german group buy fo Mini-Alpeh PCBs? I've redesigned the layout with some changes to parts which can be easier obtained in Germany without losing quality of parts.
The price of one pcb depends one the quantity. There is also a PS-PCB availible, 60000uF per rail, RC-pi-topology.
So, are there any interest?

Greets,

Raphael

Ok, some more informations:
The schematic follows the version flying aroound here in the forum (Greys original one and the improved versions). I think I've used the final version which also is used by BrainGT to make his boards.
Concerning th layout, I'll try to make screenshoots tomorrow to show them here.
The dimensions are:
Mini-Aleph: 73mm x 60mm
PS: 63.5mm x 110.5mm
The Mini-A-Layout is based on SMDs wherever possible.
I'll just wait for the next two or three days and then I can see how much PCBs are expected to be ordered so I can ask for a price.
Let me just say, for one Mono-MiniA you need two PS-PCBs and one MiniA-PCB because the PS-PCB is designed to deliver only one voltage because I want the possibility to use it also in other projects (like a F1-clone).

Holger, I'm right, are you the one how wrote the article in Klang+Ton about the PS with CCS and Shunt regulator? And the one with the 600 Rubycons? ;)

Raphael

Shouldn't there be two ss for dass?daß?
So you heard about the great orthography reform we had in germany? ;-)

I hate to intrude but thought I´d let you know that I let go of some things that might suit an Aleph project.
Despite the fact that the german audio scene is so vivid I need some space so if anyone in germany needs any of these parts just drop me a mail.(Preis VB natürlich)

http://www.hifi-forum.de/viewthread-39-6614.html

greets
Jens

joensd said:

So you heard about the great orthography reform we had in germany? ;-)

Igreets
Jens

I have not been there for so long. This is new to me.

http://german.about.com/library/weekly/aa092898.htm

Interesting. I always thought the swiss had the worst language skills, but this article writes favorably of their language loss of the ss.

Btw, The aleph is very nice especially with a jfet front end for those considering it in Germany! :D

BillWW said:
considering it in Germany!

Bill,

Beware, there may be others watching your every move. :clown:
How's the BSN coming along ?

Attachments

• fairchild1s.jpg
    fairchild1s.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 345
Ok, here are the pics:

The Mini-A-Board:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The PS:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

One set containing one Mini-A- and one PS-PCB will cost 18,50Eur without shipping costs.
So, it would be nice to get the orders from you within the next few days. Maybe we can found some more people to reduce the fixed costs of setup.

Raphael

BSN

jacco vermeulen said:

Bill,

Beware, there may be others watching your every move. :clown:
How's the BSN coming along ?

Jacco,

It is a lot of work with my clinicals, but well worth the years of work getting to this professional program. It is very competitive at my local university for this program. They accept 64 applicants a year for this bachelor program.

So, in short, it is a pleasure to be in such a highly stressful paced program, because I know there are a lot of other applicants who would love to be where I am at.

I should have a life long career, without having to worry about job security.

Thanks for asking. My time is limited to now just taking a peak at the diyaudio fans projects. Maybe during schooling breaks I will get my Aleph 30 jfet going. It has much better bass than my mini jfet version.

Bill :)

AudioAngel said:
Ok, here are the pics:

The Mini-A-Board:

The PS:

One set containing one Mini-A- and one PS-PCB will cost 18,50Eur without shipping costs.
So, it would be nice to get the orders from you within the next few days. Maybe we can found some more people to reduce the fixed costs of setup.

Raphael

Psu traces are kinda thin you should make them way thicker..

Jase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.