High Pay, No Work, All Glory - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th August 2006, 02:35 AM   #21
KBK is offline KBK  Canada
diyAudio Member

Don't forget to specifiy " a willingness to work with other people, see alternate points of thought, capacity to give other people the floor at times, and to actually listen to something when you are actually told, to have the personal incentive to do correct things with other people's concerns in mind, and try not to be insane in some hidden way that only becomes clear after a few years of association."

To me, that's the kind of 'extra bits' I minimally require in a person I'd hire.

As for the description of the bermuda shorts, etc. I have that job already. . 'cept my paycheck ain't that big. bummer.
Old 18th August 2006, 04:57 AM   #22
poobah is offline poobah  United States
diyAudio Member

All that describes a "peace, love, and hairpie" environment where employees are welcomed to work stoned or hungover; everyone's view is just sucked up as another piece of the great puzzle of life. I've had to fire engineers because they talked in front of people about their Chi or their Chakra... I didn't want to hire them in the first place.

Useless... and what is this about insane... are you, you kidding?

I am sure Nelson just wants to hire someone to run the cable burn-in machine and draw the little arrows on the wire... no brains required... just a lot of feelings.

Old 18th August 2006, 05:39 AM   #23
KBK is offline KBK  Canada
diyAudio Member

I hope you are not serious poobah. All it says to me, is that I'd sure as hell never work for you and I'd sure as hell never allow anyone like you loose in my company. Sounds like you are more aquainted with brute force and ignorance than anything else. If you wern't speaking to me, I humbly apologize. Seriously. If you were, screw you. Seriously.

Your comments, more than anything else, illustrate the source of problems in the world.

And I'll add I'm very unhappy to say that, Cuz I like you, poobah.
Old 18th August 2006, 07:30 AM   #24
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

"I lost my mantra."
Old 18th August 2006, 07:53 AM   #25
Jennice is offline Jennice  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Default ..In the lost and found section

Wanted: Greencard & job at Pass'
Offered: Willingness to work late if needs be. :-)

Do people actually get paid in Club Pass, or do people work there for the credit on the resume?

Sounds like the dreem job for most engineers in this forum -including the nutty QA guys with stickers on the wall, which say they don't suffer from insanity, but enjoy every minute of it.

Jennice
Old 18th August 2006, 08:43 AM   #26
Formerly "jh6you". R.I.P.

Bla, bla, bla . . . ?
Isn't it "High pay, No work, All Glory"?
Once you are inside, Nelson will find out your ability and capability.
I would jump in and threaten Nelson for me . . .
Bla, bla, bla . . . i'm physically sick . . . . . .
Old 18th August 2006, 08:50 AM   #27
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Babowana

Bla, bla, bla . . . ?
. .
Bla, bla, bla . . . i'm physically sick . . . . . .

hehe my kind of man
Old 18th August 2006, 11:27 AM   #28
flg is offline flg  United States
diyAudio Member

Poobah, So, Just where is it you work now?
Old 18th August 2006, 12:10 PM   #29
grataku is offline grataku  United States
diyAudio Member

What a bunch of morons! I remember the numerous treads commenting, requesting, even begging about the possibility of getting a job at PassLabs and when that opportunity actually opens it gets turned into this circus. Congrats folks!
Old 18th August 2006, 12:27 PM   #30
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by grataku
What a bunch of morons! I remember the numerous treads commenting, requesting, even begging about the possibility of getting a job at PassLabs and when that opportunity actually opens it gets turned into this circus. Congrats folks!

isn't it always like that?
take a breath and look around,in almost all topics.....
main problem is when part of ppl involved in thread want to be serious,and part don't want that ,and part is included God knows why......
anyway-count on that that Papa counted on numerous times proved nature of ....us.

I'm sure that his sieve will be effective enough,no matter how big cloud of comments and opinions here will be....
chill .......

Hide this!Advertise here!