ZV9 build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to you all,

I intend to try to build my first amp an ZV9 for my fullrange drivers that need an amp that can give 7 - 10 watts and no more. Since I have very little experience with electronics I am reading everything about the inspiring Zen amp philosophy.

I would like to ask if anyone would be able to assist me in pointing out an approved full part list of all components I needed for building the ZV9.

I also need information on where I can buy hard to get parts, like the Lovatech power jfet I think it is called and pc boards signed ZV9 and heat sinks, etc...

All suggestions appreciated!

Best regards,
Ingi

Now I cannot see any "email" button at all. I was once seeing "email" button in all postings although I couldn't send mail after clicking it (For example the first message from GRollins in this:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71633&perpage=10&pagenumber=1
that GRollins invited people to click email button.)

Just for my curiosity, is that restricting new members sending mail and editing their own posting a new policy ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.