Problem with aleph p 1.7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now it functions, but I have another problem on a way, I have a strange noise, and with the osiloscope it appears an unhooking, I changed all the condensers, the irf 610 and the irf 9610 and the noise is always there. Here is a copy of the signal

Attachments

• dsc00228.jpg
    dsc00228.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 508
I zei,
it's a kind of spitting or whisper on certain frequency. Firstable i think it's irf 610 or irf 9610 generate noise, but after change i have the same noise. I change one by one the 10µf and the 680p and ztx 450 and ztx 550 but nothing change. I verify the ground but it's good.I don't know any more what to make, because the other way functions very well .

My problems are caused by oscillations. Nelson Pass suggest to add a 221 ohm resistor on the output side in one of the diyaudio thread, but without result. It's necessary to add a condenser between 10pf and 400pf, to make test to see whether the band-width does not decrease.

Now the sound is formidable, much of depth, more details, my blocks quad as never as well functioned.

I continue my investigations and the pictures will follow.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.