Transistor question: IRF9610 vs SFP9610?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can't find the note I'm looking for. The one I did manage to find makes me think that the MOSFET I preferred was either:
IRFP048N,
IRFP250N, or
IRFP260N.
Of those three, the '250 and '260 have the higher capacitance, which leads me to believe that it was one of those two. If I can locate the note I'm thinking of, I'll report back. No guarantees. I'm lucky to have found this one. It wasn't where I thought it was.

Grey

Thanks for trying, Grey. I have bitten the bullet and got them to send the 150N, of which someone very important once said " (they) are a nice part", in one of the ubiquitous "which mosfet" threads.

I am glad to have found this particular thread, because I just received a life-time's supply of IRF9610s which were labelled SEC SFP9610. If they are a genuine Fairchild part, which I believe they are, there is a slightly higher Ciss on these, but given the previous comments, I will not notice any difference anyways.

Regards,
George.

SEC labeled parts are most likely from Samsung, though it might not make that much difference, as Fairchild took over that portion of Samsung's business a few years ago. Fairchild probably consolidated some fabs, so what happened regarding MOSFETs both companies made (which formulas & masks were kept?) is unknown to me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.