Threshold Memorabilia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as we all know-some of us are Treshold fans ;)
look this specimen,even if gentleman in case have some other Treshold "continental slimies" :

:devilr:

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 540
Mr Pass,

my turn to educate a scifanatic :

The Threshold were created by the "partnership" of Abraham White, a travelling salesman, and the Pariah, a living weapon of great power created on Gallifrey many years ago, but was soon cast out by Rassilon as it had developed a mind of its own and rebelled. During a final battle with Rassilon, its containment sphere crashed to Earth, where it was discovered by Abraham. Offering him power and immortality, the Pariah persuaded Abraham to merge with her core being. After helping Henry Ford begin the mass production line of his cars, an inspired Abraham mass-produced a series of spheres, giving birth to the Threshold.

From Wikipedia: Doctor Who

Mr Besné must have been the Pariah. :clown:

look this specimen,even if gentleman in case have some other Treshold "continental slimies" :
Hey, I know that fish:D Its a true beauty and a trophee, indeed:D It went totally beserk's when hooked, but now its swimming around in its lake again:D Every fish I catch, is released, OFCOURSE:) This is not meant to be a political statement, merely a fact:D :D Dont give me that "Why do you fish, then??" kind of ****. I fish because I like it:D Reason enough for me:D

Steen:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jh6you said:

Ah . . . !!!
Tom Choky retired early and for a while,
by a pinky hammer . . .
You are too young to retire . . .
You did not finish Babbelfish . . .

What a wonderful house cleaning :D

:devilr:too late-Choky is old fart already ....... :devilr:

and-like any proper Hippie (spelling?) ,Choky is hooked on his own sort of
w*e*e*d for good...... :clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.