how to proceed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After a ~long~ pause I have built one channel, powered it up, sound comes out, so far so good. I have just followed the instrustion and measured a few points/voltages.

For the test I have used a aluminum plate: 200 mm x 130 mm x 7 mm.
The 3 FETs are attached to it it with micas and paste.

Temperature of the plate: 80 C.

Is this normal?

trif.

...and here is the "final" enclosure design:

Stefan.

Attachments

• ampboxfinal.jpg
    ampboxfinal.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 638
This dilemma has occupied the ethical menu of our souls many times, and i believe that consensual conclusion, based on Mr. Pass' words, was something like this:
"If you need money to finance your next project it's OK to sell your old amplifier for reasonable price, but it's highly inappropriate to make any number of amps with intention of making a profit selling them" - or I'm wrong ?

Hi,
After many weeks the back panel is manufactured from 8 mm thick aluminum, what is brushed and naturally anodized.
It looks very nice :)

Unfortunately during the manufacturing process the wholes for the cinch inputs were made a bit big: 27 mm instead of 21.5 mm.

Now, I am manufacturing the "correction" rings for the cinch inputs.
Once made - I will show more photos.

Stefan

Attachments

• backpanel 01.jpg
    backpanel 01.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 210
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.