Will the Lovoltech Power JFET's be available in small quantities soon?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They've been available in small quantities for three months or so. The only problem is that I'm trying to keep overseas shipments to a minimum, so I'm encouraging sub-buys for anywhere other than North America.
A large quantity started on its long journey to the EU last week. Steen is the head man there at the moment. Whether all the devices in that batch are called for, I do not know.
As far as I know, all the parts that left for Australia and nearby--relatively speaking--areas are spoken for. If anyone in that area needs parts, start trying to get another group buy together.
There's a thread in the Group Buy forum.
I'm starting to get e-mails from people who live in places other than Canada, the US, and Mexico again. Please note what I wrote above (and in about two dozen other places...): I'm not willing to undertake the hassle of mailing small orders overseas at this time. Only group buys.

Grey

Hi Bas.
All the devices from the first round are spoken for. But I am at this point prepared to order some more from Grey, if he is up to it?
I have like 8-10 people on a waitinglist right now, and it would be nice to be able to help the occasional request from DIY'ers.
Bas, you are welcome to send me an email with a request and I will put you on the waitinglist.

Steen.

Bas,
I'm not aware of a retail outlet at this time.
Steen,
I'm ready when you are.
choky,
I've already outlined a suggestion elsewhere to use tube filaments as the resistive load elements in one of Nelson's Zen circuits. To my knowledge, no one has taken me up on the idea. I'm in the final stages of wrestling with income taxes and in the middle stage of wrestling with a cold, but hope to get back to work on my JFET power amp as soon as I can get those two problems taken care of. If I then have time, I may go ahead and use some 6550s to build a Zen JFET Light, if I may be so bold as to mix the terms.

Grey

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
GRollins said:

choky,
I've already outlined a suggestion elsewhere to use tube filaments as the resistive load elements in one of Nelson's Zen circuits. To my knowledge, no one has taken me up on the idea. I'm in the final stages of wrestling with income taxes and in the middle stage of wrestling with a cold, but hope to get back to work on my JFET power amp as soon as I can get those two problems taken care of. If I then have time, I may go ahead and use some 6550s to build a Zen JFET Light, if I may be so bold as to mix the terms.

Grey
you know that I'm just joking :D

anyway - I remember that post when you mention filaments as resistive load for sort of Zen FLight amp ....but I didn't think that you need backing up ;)

I'm for that implementation-but you also know that I'm too much fan of Iron .....and resistor is too resistive and passive in nature,comparing to good choke ;)

ask Carpenter-what he think about.....

filaments as load-must be nice to look,but you aren't that much visual type of guy........

:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.