Aleph P service manual not available anymore ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone

Cannot find Aleph P service manual anymore on Mr.Pass site

The file is :apserv17.pdf

Is there any issue related to the files ? Could not find any service manuals also.

I have reinstalled my laptop and lost the old files :mad:

Any hints please .... HELP !!! I need my old files back - would be a shame not to have such beautiful, Mr.Pass files, anymore.

Sorry I haven't read the posts for a while..

Should have made backup copies on 3 different media storage :mad:

Still, I don't understand what happened - but my respect for Mr.Pass and his IP and for his generous sharing .

I thought this kind of stealing/copying/breaking the IP stuff is just a matter related of this area ( Eastern ) of Europe but seems that US is affected too.

I'll try to re-make the originals from the printed papers I still have messed up in the office . If I don't succeed, i'll move to trading post the parts for the P1.7 :smash:

Wow .What a cold shower for everyone !

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
motzu' said:
Hello everyone

Cannot find Aleph P service manual anymore on Mr.Pass site

The file is :apserv17.pdf

Is there any issue related to the files ? Could not find any service manuals also.

I have reinstalled my laptop and lost the old files :mad:

Any hints please .... HELP !!! I need my old files back - would be a shame not to have such beautiful, Mr.Pass files, anymore.

and your e-mail addy is?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.