ZV7-T (transformer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'm lazy to search for , but there is Magura's Big Donut amp(s) already made , same as few - why-wouldnt-this-work-right-from-the-paper sketches for -put-here-whatever-part-you-have ....... and let them bleed , all sketched by yours trully

gollumgollum

edit : even if nothing's wrong with that sissy variation by Mithrandir ....

Last edited:
:Pawprint::Pawprint::Pawprint:

Attachments

• Magura Amp.JPG
    Magura Amp.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 891
  • Magura s Amp.jpg
    Magura s Amp.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Magura Doughnut.JPG
    Magura Doughnut.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 881
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
A truly impressing thread. More about the impressing metal then the chisel tho. Is this how you would design the circuit today?

even if term "designing" is arguable when I'm in question :rofl: , in this case was more redesigning ;

Magura sez - "see what's possible with my SUSY circ" , I said - "there is no SUSY in your circ", he said "you liar and cheating weasel " , I said "utatautata!" , he said " OK - draw , but only with parts I already have in drawer... don't want to chase those sissy parts you all are using "

these days I'm drawing circs in same way - using leftovers of my head , but lately using LTSpice for checking , instead of just gray cells and time on bench ; that way I upped functionality right from the paper , for few percents ...... circs are more and more complex ( trying to leave less and less active parts )

thought - search here for Semisouth Donuts thread ; there I drew few more circs , but I didn't check them in sim ( meaning on servo functionality )

Thanks Massa

Thats what I thought by getting a lic degree on reading those threads. I linked to the Semisouth Donuts thread a few posts back, havent plewed it yet tho.

I have practically none of the transistors at home, so I would need sumthing that is doable to make a Europe Mouser BOM on (ie preferably not outdated three legged critters etc).

Gonna eat the Semisouth thread to the coffee, then try out some BOMs

Two 3kVA doppfel-choky and ditto 300 VA 18+9 V is ordered now, so I better hang on to this:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
yup

that's that thread

whatever - I drew schmtc in Eagle , so that's the reason why is so nice :rofl:

it never came to bench , where I needed to confirm servo functionality

so - if ya wanna play - be my guest - and take all credits for your self :devilr:

I can't promise that I'm going to try it , even only in sim - too much chores these days

so - make an amalgam of ZV7 , Magura's , and these two - it's simple

aha - I owe ya this answer - these days , tnx to bad influence , I'm somewhat more in thinking of SE

bad influence picture enclosed

Attachments

• Mithrandir.jpg
    Mithrandir.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.