Air compression

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No, that's not the point

Hi and thanks for your input,

However, I think you misunderstood my point. I wasn't refering to the way a circuit can behave like air:whazzat: , I was trying to tell that the sound through air has been already made, and if we let the sound going throug a device that behaves again like air, we are not respecting the signal. Let's try a dumb example:
The sound of a violin.
Woaaahh, fantastic sound!!! How a small box with strings can sound like that!! Aaaaahhhh, those armonics, those agressive-sweet-silky-iron sound.....lovely power. I want this sound in my living room!!! Let's see... the box has two f-shaped holes! It's a bass-reflex box!!! I got you!!!!! So the perfect loudspeaker is a bass reflex one but with two f shaped holes!!! Let's see the amp...ummm.... lets put some strings alongside the housing... if any vibrations there, should resonate the strings so I have to tune the STRINGS INSIDE LIKE A VIOLIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH THE PERFECT VIOLIN IS AT HAND!!!!!!!!

If a sound compresses the air, and we again compress "the air" with the circuit we are not doing well.
Nelson, your idea as taken by me, is more than perfect because the lesser elements that break the already recorded behaviour of the air made sound the better.
Understood this, we should travel the path until we get the speaker cone (or whatever) fully dominated by the amp. Maybe the aditional "compression" of the amp could compensate for the damping lack of the speaker-amp package, I don't know, I'm only a philosopher talking through my hat..

Mr. Pass, I think now I understand your point: The single ended way was suggested by the air behaviour. Terrific. The simplest things are always in front of us, shouting, but we are deaf and lost trying to get out of our own labyrinth.
I'm dying to listen to your other ideas, but... :shhh:, not how to bias a silicon human being, but low level ideas. Maybe get the beer behaviour through blood, copy this into an amp design and obtain the live-rock sound at your living room;) :drink:

Regards,

till said:
I think as long as you p device hasn´t a positronic flow (current) the holes only move if a e- is moved. So the mass you see here is the same as e-.

Hm, positrons in the P devices and electrons in the N devices?
Hey, that's bound to give you an experience beyond the
ordinary. :) For a few nanoseconds, or whatever. :(
The must stunning transients you've ever heard is guaranteed,
though. :) :)

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
That would be any tube circuit with anti-matter components
and all the voltage polarities reversed. I propose that
such a circuit would have to be kept in deep space and
would communicate to the normal matter world through
magnetics and photonics. It is easily powered by feeding
it a little matter now and again.

Oh, and don't forget to reverse the speaker terminals.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
It's... It's... It's Cyclotron Guy!!!:superman:

:note: Here I Come to Save the Daaay!:note:

Attachments

• mighty.jpg
    mighty.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 123
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Anyone else know that theory that there is actually only one electron, just wizzing backwards and forwards through time?

I wonder if this is why Nelson's amps sound so good, he has a time control device built into his amps, so he gets to hang on to the electron longer:) Just think, we could have a class action against Passlabs, to demand back our share!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.