Aleph-X Official PCB rev Beta & 1.0

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Aleph-x PCB's

Hi All,

As a late reader of this forum I would like to know if there are still boards available from the last group buy.

If not, I would be willing to arrange a group buy for all soles that, like me, read all the positive reactions about the board designs from HiFizen and BrianGT and like to build a set but have no PCB's yet

I would like to use Brian's design and build both the 8 and 12 device versions.

Marcel.

audionut said:
Thanx for your help...

I didn't see any values for the lag capacitors...looking throuch the aleph-x thread, looks like I might not need them...but if I were to use them, what would be a good value?

You don't need them. The only caps you need are 10 pf (maybe) in the feedback, the 220 electrolytics, the CCS voltage reference bypass .1uF, some rail decoupling caps (if you want, whatever you want) and the input caps (necessary if you have ANY kind of DC offset, even 1mv, in the input).

Aleph X Boards

Hi Everyone,

Talk about being late to the party... I was on holiday for three months over christmas, and have therefore missed the opportunity to get my own pair of aleph-x boards...

Is there anyone who has any 1.0 boards available? Ill gladly make it worth your while... :)

Regards,
Matt Hallson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.