X-ono

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
NMARAGOS said:
I WANT TO BUILD THE X-ONO AND I NEED THE CIRCUIT LAYOUT AND THE POWER SUPPLY THANKS

hello Maragos, and welcome to this forum !
Nelson Pass has been so nice publicate schematics for those of his designs that are no more in production - the Xono is still in production, and thus earning bread and butter to the people working at passlabs - mabye nelson will make the Xono schmatic public when it is taken out of production.

If you want a good RIAA, there is no need to fear, as two other Pass Riaa's are available - one is the Aleph Ono, that was sold to the public, and the other is the Pearl, that is a DIY only device, meaning is has never been in production, and is specially minded towards the DIY person.

They both sound fantastic - so I'm told. I only have the Pearl, and it is by far the best RIAA I have heard. The Pearl only accepts MM input, but can be modified to accept MC also. The Ono Accepts MM as well as MC. For the Pearl, "kits" are available, as boards and parts are beeing sold on this forum - try a search.

Regarding the Ono, only the schematic is avaliable, so you have to make your own boards, and get the parts and match the nessecary transistors.

Hope you find something in here you like....

Cheers !
Hans

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.