Wow, another DIYZone Pass Clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The Threshold web site only lists a post office box and not a real street address - it could be operated out of someone's garage, or in China.

At least the person using the name probably bought the rights to the designs and to market products using the Threshold name. That's what happened to lots of old audio names.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
steenoe said:

I did almost the same thing:D I just asked them if their poweramps are stasis designs, because they look so much like Threshold:D

Steen:)

:devilr:
Steen-seems that Papa is better than you ...........he certainly didn't missed this:

Attachments

• usher r2.5.gif
    usher r2.5.gif
    96.1 KB · Views: 789
MikeW said:

You can put 10 of them in there. It still won't get hot. :hot:
Nice, very nice.

the case was intended to be an aleph2 monoblock, but i needed more power than that (inefficient speakers and large room).

i thought about making these 4 channel amps, but i just didnt need that kinda power. even still, a 1.7kva transformer for a pair of UCD400AD's is plenty of power, and they have more than enough weight to them, so they dont float away...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.