European group buy Heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Researching the available sources for heatsinks I came across Conrad heatsinks in Australia. According to a local friend, these are high quality sinks and all sinks are machined and flat.

I'm planning to buy 4 x the MF35-151.5. I would like to know if there are more people interested to buy sinks from this supplier and combine to one order.

I'm not in a hurry, would like to order somewhere in Jan/Feb 2006.

Let me know...Marcel.

Hello everybody. Through google analytics i found this forum and the discussion on group purchasing of heatsinks.

I work for Deltour and at the risk of being a spammer would like to tell you more about our company.

Contrary to many heatsink manufacturers we can deliver single products. There is no m.o.q. with us.

Many of my colleagues are hobbyists in the electronics world. So we like to support common interest.

let me know if there is something we can help you with.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
:cop:

Hi Maurits, and welcome to the forum. Though we discourage spammers, it is always useful to find diy friendly suppliers, and sometimes it's a fine line we have to draw between the two. Perhaps the best way to go forward is for you to open a new thread in Vendors Bazaar, with links to your products and company details.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.