100W aleph-x integrated PCB layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Due to my heat sinks,my friends and I have designed aleph-x integrated PCB layout.The board size is 310x102( mm ) and one channel's components in this board,please look into attached image file and give you suggestions.And your help will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.
Leo

Attachments

• 12-mini.jpg
    12-mini.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,907
Hi Adams_Leo,

This is a large board. Laying out a serious high current circuit is risky and can take more than one turn to get things right - even for an experienced PCB designer. I would recommend wiring your amp point-to-point on perf board. Then you can move things around easily if you run into problems.

I'm just trying to save you some money here. Board turns are expensive especially with big boards.

GL

Hi,
i've noticed that you use DXP for drawing the pcb. I'm also using DXP (Altium Designer 6.0). However i'm not able to find pcb footprints for heatsinks at all in the standard libraries. I see that you have them included in your board and i'm wondering if you could be so kind to send those libraries over?

Wonderful job on the layout!

Thx again,

Kari

gl said:
Hi Adams_Leo,

This is a large board. Laying out a serious high current circuit is risky and can take more than one turn to get things right - even for an experienced PCB designer. I would recommend wiring your amp point-to-point on perf board. Then you can move things around easily if you run into problems.

I'm just trying to save you some money here. Board turns are expensive especially with big boards.

GL
Hi GL,thanks.
Leo
Kari said:
Hi,
i've noticed that you use DXP for drawing the pcb. I'm also using DXP (Altium Designer 6.0). However i'm not able to find pcb footprints for heatsinks at all in the standard libraries. I see that you have them included in your board and i'm wondering if you could be so kind to send those libraries over?

Wonderful job on the layout!

Thx again,

Kari

Hi Kari,Please give your mail -box,I send the lib to you.
thanks
Leo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.