My Take on X-BOSOZ

BrianDonegan said:
Okay, built up a pre board, but no FETs on it yet, as I have not finished the matching, but you can get the idea.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Am I to understand that all of the parts I see in those pics are in the kit and more? :bigeyes:

:hbeat: :yes: :sing:

All those parts x2, plus the matched fets and their insulators, also, the screws for the bottoms of the standoffs, and the female faston crimp connectors for each fo the PCBmount fastons in the pics.
Now that you only need a box for packaging, how about a bunch of these? I am sure the guy's wont mind receiving their kits in those:D

Steen:clown:

Attachments

• alucase.jpg
    alucase.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 576
Funny you should mention boxes. I am actually in talks with my brother about designing and building some boxes. Until now we had been talking about amp cases for the RevC, but I was thinking last night about this project.

It would be nice if the boxes could knock-down for shipping. He has access to 6-axis CNC and laser cutting and etching equiptment, and a lot more. Not promising anything, but, I'll scope it out.

steenoe said:
Now that you only need a box for packaging, how about a bunch of these? I am sure the guy's wont mind receiving their kits in those:D

Steen:clown:

That is what im using. I have one. ID like to know if were able to get Transformers ? Id would be nice to have all parts from same place so if there are prolems we all know what we used etc etc.

Where is that case from? it looks pretty good.
They can be had here: http://www.thlaudio.com/indexE.htm I have bought stuff from them several times with no problems at all:) Take a look around on that site, nice stuff.
Here is my NS10 preamp in a case from THL:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=785881#post785881 Also the tuning knobs are from there.
He has access to 6-axis CNC and laser cutting and etching equiptment, and a lot more.
This is getting more and more exciting:cool: Whatever you do, dont order them too shallow:smash: Its so annoying, missing 5mm in the height to fit the stuff in:xeye:

Steen:)

Everyday is like Christmas...

So, the Dales are in...

They fit, but are a little tight. Should be just fine. These are the RN60's, which are technically 1/2w, though the military only considers them 1/4W...