My Aleph-X compact PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I am currently on a business trip, and I don' t have too much time to devote to this thread.
Nevertheless, I already asked for some quotations for a small production batch of these boards, and I will start a group buy thread as soon as I will have them. In the meanwhile, it would be nice nice to see how many of you are interested in these boards, and for how many pcs. Could you please state your interest here in this thread?

Cheers,

Bruno

still4given said:
I would be interested in a pair.

Blessings, Terry

Poor Terry,

You've got the board bug!

"Oh dear...I'd better buy some, This might be my only chance to get boards for this"

-is probably what your thinking. That's what happens to me every time anyway, only to find more boards being made all the time. I'll never learn.

It's a sickness I tell you:devilr:

mpmarino said:

Poor Terry,

You've got the board bug!

"Oh dear...I'd better buy some, This might be my only chance to get boards for this"

-is probably what your thinking. That's what happens to me every time anyway, only to find more boards being made all the time. I'll never learn.

It's a sickness I tell you:devilr:

LOL

Actually, I've just finished my first A-X and I'm not exactly impressed by the sound. I'm thinking it is probably because of my choice of parts. I would like to build another with different outputs and rail voltage to see if I can improve on it. Since these boards seem to be getting approval from those who know, I fugure they will be a good foundation to start with.

Blessings, Terry

steenoe said:
If my memory serves me, you used those Onsemi mosfets MTW32 something I think. I tried those in my ZenV4 once, but took them out again at once. They didnt sound pretty at all.

Steen:)

Now you tell me. :xeye:

I think I'll listen to them for a while. I'll order some IR's and swap them. Shouldn't be too tough. Now that I lowered the bias a bit the IR's should be able to survive.

Or.........maybe I'll just stick it in the huge stack of amps I accumulating and go on and build something else. It would be nice to know if the devices are the problem though.

Blessings, Terry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.