My Aleph-X compact PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I posted this already in the Aleph-X Compact PCB Group Buy Thread, but I thought I would repeat the information here:

I' ve been asking some more offers and, if I buy upfront the quantity mentioned in my first post, prices will be as follows:
EUR 6.70 for the mainboard
EUR 2.40 for the driver board
EUR 5.60 for the rectifier board

It means, a complete stereo set (2 main boards, 8 driver boards and 2 retifier boards) will then cost 43.80 EUR + Shipment (instead of 55.40 + Shipment).

The board will be manufactured as follows:
2 oz. copper
Blue solder mask
White silkscreen
Gold plated pads

Cheers,

Bruno

I' ve made a last change to the main board, so it can accommodate input caps of different sizes/ with different raster.

Cheers,

Bruno

Attachments

• alephxv6.gif
    alephxv6.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,148
Hi all,

jacco vermeulen said:
Bruno,

may i recommend to you to read the group buy guidelines of Per Anders.

Jacco, could you please be a bit more clear? I' ve read those guidelines and I must say that I do not agree with some of them, but that' s just me...

Now, do you (or anybody else) think I' m doing something wrong? If it is so, please tell me and I will do my best to correct any mistake/wrongdoing.

Cheers,

Bruno

Carondimonio said:
Hi all,

Jacco, could you please be a bit more clear? I' ve read those guidelines and I must say that I do not agree with some of them, but that' s just me...

Now, do you (or anybody else) think I' m doing something wrong? If it is so, please tell me and I will do my best to correct any mistake/wrongdoing.

Cheers,

Bruno

Bruno,

I like you have read this and I don't believe that some of the things mentioned are worth while in most cases. Anyhow you are the designer whom is willing to help out others on this forum so what ever you decide to do rules.
If anybody on the wiki does not like the way that you are running things then they are free to bring forward there concern’s and if you as the boss chose to dismiss them they are free to remove the order.:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.