bzls with tone controls?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I´m plannig to buid a banlanced zen linestage (to drive a pair of aleph 5 monoblocks) and I wonder if it is possible to add a tone control circuit. I'm thinking about something like a baxandall pasive circuit.

The bzls will be used as unbalanced to balanced converter, so it will be easy to put the tone control circuit before de preamp circuit.

However, I'm a beginner in electronics and surely there will be a lot of problems I can't imagine.

Any advices?

Thank you

A useful feature indeed! "In the spirit of Zen", however, it may pose difficulties. The tone control filter(s) generally need a low source and high load impeadance to perform correctly, this means more circuitry:whazzat: On your side however, generally the simpler the filter(read 1 pole) the less important the ideal surounding cicuitry needs to be... Just a thought...
I would like to get N.P. interested in the long ago suggested High/Low Pass ??? At least enlighten us on what that is all about :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.