SEWA - Seven Watt Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: Re: DC test: passed ;-)

Mad_K said:

Just pay right away; paypal to mads@viiaudio.com ;)

Why do you want a buffer in front of a buffer? BOZ or BOSOZ will be perfect..

I need to know what you need for shipping and the boards. Plus a few parts for me.. can you email me please!

Jase

Re: Re: Re: Re: DC test: passed ;-)

jleaman said:

I need to know what you need for shipping and the boards. Plus a few parts for me.. can you email me please!

Jase

I think it will be 2$ for shipping (regular mail) and 7$ for all the smd components and HMT resistors (for 2 boards). I must warn you though; if you want components from me (at this point) they will all be mixed in a bag, so you'll have to read the numbers/labels..

dytln_02 said:
@mad_K
Is there is something wrong ?

Why IRFP 150N (I use IRFP250N) is cold ???
I hear very little Sound (sory for my bad english) ?
or may be because my speaker i don't have other speaker ?

IRFP250N is perfect, no problem there. The =0.72V is because you use 30V rails. Looks to me that you have 2.4A bias. Adjust R5 to 3K3 ro remedy this.
You also need to adjust R1 to 5K6 to get a suitable operating point.

BUT, these are just minor issues. Your problem is Q1: it is not turned on (blown?).

dytln_02 said:
@mad_K
Is there is something wrong ?

Why IRFP 150N (I use IRFP250N) is cold ???
I hear very little Sound (sory for my bad english) ?
or may be because my speaker i don't have other speaker ?

Looks like you also have an error on your pcb: C6 should be connected to the other side of R6. Then R6 should be connected to Collector of Q3. You now have 25mA through Q3. It should be more like 4mA..

I'm wondering what is the best way to send these pcbs. Initially I was thinking just to wrap the boards in
some paper and send them by regular mail in a regular envelope. Now I'm worried about customs and
maybe I should use bubble-envelopes. Maybe it is a good idea to use something like this envelope (see attachment).
It is a bubble-envelope with customs declaration and the correct markings. It costs 10USD though...
What do you think? I have no experience with this..

On the content label I can just wite something like "sample boards" and like 2USD value, so you don't have to pay any tax etc..

Attachments

• konv350grutl002.jpg
    konv350grutl002.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,354
Mad_K said:
I'm wondering what is the best way to send these pcbs. Initially I was thinking just to wrap the boards in
some paper and send them by regular mail in a regular envelope. Now I'm worried about customs and
maybe I should use bubble-envelopes. Maybe it is a good idea to use something like this envelope (see attachment).
It is a bubble-envelope with customs declaration and the correct markings. It costs 10USD though...
What do you think? I have no wexperience with this..

On the content label I can just wite something like "sample boards" and like 2USD value, so you don't have to pay any tax etc..

That will work really well. You might want to put paper between the boards. never ship boards faced to face. they scratch and rub away the solder mask. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.