heatsinks from conrad.. wich amp can they be used for

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2 of the 350mm heatsinks, especially the flat back version, should be enough for a stereo A30. They are definately enough for a A30 mono block. The finnis A60 runs on the hot side according to his website, using 2 300mm flanged heatsinks. Bigger heatsinks at a third less power should be fine.

The Conrad heatsinks are priced great, but the shipping is really terrific. I received mine by Aussie Post. 4 of their biggest heatsinks cost about $15USD delivered!

-David

dw8083 said:
2 of the 350mm heatsinks, especially the flat back version, should be enough for a stereo A30. They are definately enough for a A30 mono block. The finnis A60 runs on the hot side according to his website, using 2 300mm flanged heatsinks. Bigger heatsinks at a third less power should be fine.

The Conrad heatsinks are priced great, but the shipping is really terrific. I received mine by Aussie Post. 4 of their biggest heatsinks cost about $15USD delivered!

-David

sounds great... now i just have to find out wich design i would build..

is there any place where i can buy the pcb to an A30??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.