BOZ voltages, worry or not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Finished BOZ last night, and after initial listening zenlight, did some voltage measurements.
It seems like some voltages aren't close to values noted on original schematic diagram. Here is what I measure:
Supply: 60V
P101/201: 13.3V - 13.0V
D101/201 cathode: 7.57V - 7.46V
Q101/201 drain: 20V
Q101/201 source: 3.92V - 3.8V
Mosfets are IR's IRF510
Preamp is playing beautiful for more than a day now. Should I worry about the voltages or stop right now ? :)
Photos will be online in few days.
Thanks to mr Pass for sharing this excellent design with DIY crew.

Regards,
Tom

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
I think that the figures Nelson wrote down here and there are all nominal values, behind which there are always +/- tolerances: 0.1%, 1%, 10% . . . But, he never writes down them to us! Hi, I am not complaining you, Nelson. Moreover, all measuring equipments have their tolerances in accuracy. This means the tolerances are our own we should judge in real life. You know? Nelson always expect that we should do some work ourselves.

If the values you measured were mine, I would not worry about at all. Relax and enjoy the music!

Regards
jH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.