Class A amp dilema

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
My best guess is that he provides different ridges between class A and AB, or different tastes of current feedback.

Nelson,
Please do not make it more attractive than F1, to my eyes. I would like to have somewhat relaxation. Change your mind, and say it not in a couple of weeks, but in a couple of several years.

Regards
jH

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Lumanauw,

My age hit the turning point some time ago, and my mental age is getting younger.

He is a good teacher and a bad at the same time.
He explains little so that class is easy. He is a good teacher
Meanwhile, he gives us much homework. He is a bad teacher.
All from my point of view . . .

I’m just commenting him to be an ever-good teacher.
Also from my point of view . . .

Hehehe . . .

Regards
jH

I known everything of this amplifier, It is called PJH because P mean Piergiorgio :)).

The most difficult item to design an amplifier is found a easy, fancy name for it. In this case the most is done, so setting up the amplifier should be a matter of hours.

So, I'm going to buy a knob. What sound best: bakelite or aluminium knobs???

And I suggest that when one turns the knob, it changes also the colour of a front light, from blue to red, indicating different sound 'temperature' (ehi, the patent is mine, OK?)

Originally posted by Plovati
The most difficult item to design an amplifier is found a easy, fancy name for it. In this case the most is done, so setting up the amplifier should be a matter of hours.

Hi Piergiorgio,

I believed that departs it difficulty were the planning... :D
Perhaps we have to do plan the amps from the "commerce agents"...:eek:

I am curious to see this next "heater" of our preferred metalworker...:clown:

Ciao

Mauro

Hi

Oh, does it mean that in the future we will have a thread like this "Which pot position sounds best?" and 1000-s of replies?:D

Or, "which pot sounds best??:":D

Nelson, please make it a stepped attenuator, so the range of choices will be finite!!:cool:

Regards,

Vix

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.