New Aleph Mini Parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ritchie yee
Robin Wickett ( Mono )
_Anthony Stader
_Brian Donegan
Doc Lorren
_Adam Butler
_Rajinder Singh gill
_H W Ten Brinke
_Troy St Germain
_Pamela Buck

better yet Please email me

Full Name
Diy member Name
How much you paid
And full address
What kit's You ordered

Im lost with this pay pal thing i got money from all of you but im unclear what your member name is so i can put it into my spread sheet if you want each of you email me individually so i can have your Full home mailing address. this is new to me and AM trying EXTREAMLY hard to not make any mistakes. So please also bare with me. Some of you have different emails for your pay-pal than your diy so i lost track of some and want to get back on track..

Jason

***** PLEASE PUT YOUR DIYAUDIO MEMBER NAME INTO THE NOTES WHEN PAYING WITH PAYPAL PLEASE!!!!!!!!*******

Any one care to know what the digi key order is and how much money is comming out of my pocket ?
Jason, no money will drain out of your pocket:) You have to adjust the pricesetting in the wicki, and if someone won't pay the difference you have to return the amount payed already. This DIY thing is not about someone paying for others, to my knowledge at least;)
I am sure everything will work out fine, if approached in a good manner:cool: I am confident that the DIY'ers want the best solution, also for the PSU board. The new board is better, big caps is a plus for these amps.

Steen.:)

I'll definitely pay the difference. Just need to know what it is. I just think we should wait until all changes are done and the boards are ordered before we do anything else, and changes after order are more complicated.

Thanks for handling this Jason. You are doing a good job and a good thing. We all appreciate it.

You too Brian. Just hobbled together my 4780 kit a few minutes ago and love it. Its bit hot at 36V, but still sounds great. Need to get a smaller trafo and a bigger heatsink.

steenoe said:
Jason, no money will drain out of your pocket:) You have to adjust the pricesetting in the wicki, and if someone won't pay the difference you have to return the amount payed already. This DIY thing is not about someone paying for others, to my knowledge at least;)
I am sure everything will work out fine, if approached in a good manner:cool: I am confident that the DIY'ers want the best solution, also for the PSU board. The new board is better, big caps is a plus for these amps.

Steen.:)

The Reason i posted was to get this exact Feed back.. I don't know if i will have to ask for more $$

400 fet's is alot of fet's 38 kits x 12 fets adds up plus you got to buy a few extra for matching : O )

Ill know in the next few days..

First off. People that emailed me today i did get emails all day but was sick in bed I have snuck out of bed right now to do some posting. I got some calls today about parts.

1, Those of you that ordered PSU kits from me you will be getting some bonus parts. Its a surprise for now. But you will be defiantly Happy.

2nd Those of you that need heat sinks i want you to look at this that is available in us for aleph mini's or A30's.

Steve from Apex Jr

Has six heat sinks in stock they measure 14" X 8 1/4" X 3" tall. They have 22 fins, there is a half inch of solid aluminum before the fins start. They weigh 25 pounds each. They are USED Flat bottom.

Priced at $ 62.50 each

My idea was to buy 2 and cut them in half and build stereo amplifier's. pretty good deal if you ask me.

Attachments

• heatsink.jpg
    heatsink.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 438
jleaman said:
First off. People that emailed me today i did get emails all day but was sick in bed I have snuck out of bed right now to do some posting. I got some calls today about parts.

1, Those of you that ordered PSU kits from me you will be getting some bonus parts. Its a surprise for now. But you will be defiantly Happy.

2nd Those of you that need heat sinks i want you to look at this that is available in us for aleph mini's or A30's.

Steve from Apex Jr

Has six heat sinks in stock they measure 14" X 8 1/4" X 3" tall. They have 22 fins, there is a half inch of solid aluminum before the fins start. They weigh 25 pounds each. They are USED Flat bottom.

Priced at $ 62.50 each

My idea was to buy 2 and cut them in half and build stereo amplifier's. pretty good deal if you ask me.

Thanks for the update Jason.

PS. You really got to stop spelling Definately as Defiantly, though it is humorous thinking of you of as kicking and screaming your way through life.

Regards

Anthony

Spelling is not my concern right now. Im very sick and have hardly any energy to move let alone think.

Psu kit's are 60$ and A30 kits are 55$ im going to say us as now i have more A30 kits than i was hoping to get orders for. I now have to order 430 Fet's ( IRFP250's ) I hope anthony likes his surprise he gets for helping me.

J'

jleaman said:
Spelling is not my concern right now. Im very sick and have hardly any energy to move let alone think.

Psu kit's are 60$ and A30 kits are 55$ im going to say us as now i have more A30 kits than i was hoping to get orders for. I now have to order 430 Fet's ( IRFP250's ) I hope anthony likes his surprise he gets for helping me.

J'

Hummmmm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.