Mr Pass where are you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
steenoe ,relax,matie, i only want to accept my appologies
hey steenoe what's your view in respect to which class is best
is class-a or class-b, and steenoe dont forget to provide some technical
reason as to why is so

thank you steenoe, i know you know everything matie
and steenoe matie if you could also answear all the other questions
of this thread, it would be more than everuthing, cheers matie

kilowattski []
diyAudio Member

Post #11 He is just fishing for stuff to put on his site and claim it is his own "Philosophy". This guy is a sham and just plain trouble. I don't think you have to look too hard to see it.

It's Alive, It's Alive!
Kilowattski
=======================================
matie what are on about, i dont go fishing, matie relax pop a pill and take a nap

Dear mastertech,

I'd like to kindly recommend that you re-register with another user name. People who read page one of this thread might easily be tempted to erroneously think that you imperatively need to gain better control of your alcohol and/or drug consumption (at least immediately before and whilst posting in an online forum) which allegedly could otherwise interfere with your undoubtedly ambitious efforts in cultivating polished manners. You might already have found that even slightly ominous behaviour, whether intentional or accidental, is irreconcilable with the expectation of people being willing to share their thoughts with you and thus I strongly feel that you should do what you can to prevent such utter misjudgement.

Sincerely
JPG

the attached file plot drawn by hand from measurements done
with analogue test gear clearly shows distortion performance
of class-a power amp being almost flat at noise levels, the plot
also shows a typical response of a high-end class-b power amp
i started this thread by asking which class is best, and all i got
was nothing, so ive decided to close this thread because
i have answeared the question myself , i thank Mr pass for his
contribution however small is greatly appreciated and the rest of
you for giving one good reason to love to be here
thanks

Attachments

• thdplot.gif
    thdplot.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 238
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
I think that class A is better in general.

Few days ago, I was at a hi-fi shop with a friend of mine. He bought a well known (at least in Europe) Chinese 40W+40W class A amp and B&W speakers. The sound was very good. Nevertheless, when I played CD music I brought with, the dynamics was below expectation. If lovely female voice was a surfing board, the orchestral wave height was somewhat low at narrow sea scale.

Even though ratio is different, all amps have plus and minus, IMHO.

Again I think that class A is better in general and show us better potential.

Regards

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hey mastertech,

How about telling us a bit about yourself.

From your posts, you sound like a school kid who just built his first amp from Silicon Chip magazine and spends most of his time dreaming of being the next Nelson Pass. I'm probably completely wrong, so please enlighten me. :D

I know it can be difficult to give a good impression using only the written word. I'm lousy at it. :xeye:

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.