Heatsinks for Bosoz?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
steenoe said:
Is the connection pads layed out for terminal blocks?

Steen.

Yep they are terminal blocks with a pitch of 5,08mm. However i will not use terminal blocks for at least the input and output, i mainly add the terminal blocks because of lineup when i do the drawing. Also if you want to use terminalblocks now you have to turn one of them 180degree to actually be able to insert the cables or you could use blocks where you insert the cables from the top.

I'm currently working on the powersupply and still ranting pcb fabs for better pricing.

We'll stick with the red soldermask. :cool:
/Kari

Hi to all,

A view of the heatsinks used in my CCS-XZ-Bosoz
Good for 10 watts.

Regards.

Alain.

Attachments

• ccs-x-bosoz01.jpg
    ccs-x-bosoz01.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,812
Did you slice a power cord open for that wire
As a matter of fact, I did do that:) Take a look at this hardware:D
I intent to make a CLC PSU for the ZEN amp, with that. What do you think? Well, the Zen sounds so great, that I think it deserves a decent supply. I hope to get my mate, Magura to do me a couple of his nice coils, for it:D Also I did today get some 6mm2 lead, that will be used instead of the skinny ones on the pic! I have great hopes:cool:

Steen.

BTW it runs hot, but not too hot;)

Attachments

• rifa.jpg
    rifa.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,485
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.