New Aleph Mini PCB GB - Page 61 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Pass Labs

Pass Labs This forum is dedicated to Pass Labs discussion.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th May 2005, 06:27 PM   #601
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
Im not getting any of my diyauidio mail if any one is trying to contact me please email me at itsparks at uniserve dot com I'm trying to get it sorted out but no one is fixing it.. SO i have to now just post my email in the thread's..
Old 13th May 2005, 08:13 PM   #602
Coulomb is offline Coulomb  England
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by steenoe
They are 10.000uF each and can be bought for about 11,50usd. Good price for a quality cap like that.

Steen.

BTW I even think they are shipped worldwide without additional postage
So the 47,000uF caps that are exactly the same as yours but 5 times more capacity that I was offering a limited quantity of for $8 US ea. is the deal of the century?

Anthony
Old 13th May 2005, 08:16 PM   #603
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by eugenio
I live in italy and I have found a stock of kendeil capacitors...

with screw terminal
47000uF 63V 85° for about 20 EURO what do you think????

I can buy these caps???
Howdy Eugenio, That sounds expensive, plus Brian's PSU boards will not really work with screw terminal caps.

Edit: 20 Euros is just over $25 US, that is expensive

Regards

Anthony
Old 13th May 2005, 08:25 PM   #604
steenoe is offline steenoe  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
So the 47,000uF caps that are exactly the same as yours but 5 times more capacity that I was offering a limited quantity of for $8 US ea. is the deal of the century?
Funny there wasn't more interest in those caps, that was really cheap. I have some caps for my own already, but would reconsider if offered caps at that price. I didn't really notice, must have been away at the time you offered them.

Steen.
Old 13th May 2005, 08:33 PM   #605
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by steenoe
Funny there wasn't more interest in those caps, that was really cheap. I have some caps for my own already, but would reconsider if offered caps at that price. I didn't really notice, must have been away at the time you offered them.

Steen.
It amazes me how untrusting the general DIY population is sometimes. I had the chance to get hundreds of these and tried to drum up interest in several threads including a GB Thread I started.

Oh well, you snooze you lose, they say. I have an opportunity to buy 48 more, if there was some interest, any interest I might buy them on my own dime and sell them off as all the Dopey's wake up and starting asking "Oh do you have any left" :-)

I am not at all bitter just mystified, I had to rattle the Vendors cage just to get a good deal on the 22,000uF caps instead of the 15,000uF ones originally quoted by Jason for his GB. Then when the Vendor comes back with this special offer, I am just stupified by the deal. :-)

Regards

Anthony
Old 13th May 2005, 08:49 PM   #606
diyAudio Member

I have had interest all along. I put in a purchase req. with my wife, and was turned down. Taxes just came back though, and I might be doing some moonlight contracting, so maybe I can get a few after all. "You have any left?"
Old 13th May 2005, 09:08 PM   #607
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Coulomb

It amazes me how untrusting the general DIY population is sometimes. I had the chance to get hundreds of these and tried to drum up interest in several threads including a GB Thread I started.

I am not at all bitter just mystified, I had to rattle the Vendors cage just to get a good deal on the 22,000uF caps instead of the 15,000uF ones originally quoted by Jason for his GB. Then when the Vendor comes back with this special offer, I am just stupified by the deal. :-)

Regards

Anthony
Hi Anthony,

If it means anything I appreciate your efforts. If I didn't have two other projects on the go, I'd have definitely been interested!

regards

Dave
Old 13th May 2005, 09:16 PM   #608
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkingAtHome
I have had interest all along. I put in a purchase req. with my wife, and was turned down. Taxes just came back though, and I might be doing some moonlight contracting, so maybe I can get a few after all. "You have any left?"
Do you mean the Caps "Work at Home Guy"? I have 24 left and if I can get some cash coming in I will buy the last 48 on my dime.

Price is $45 US for 6, including shipping (plus 3.5% for Pay Pal - Sorry), PM me for pay pal address.

Regards

Anthony
Old 13th May 2005, 09:26 PM   #609
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by eugenio
I live in italy and I have found a stock of kendeil capacitors...

with screw terminal
47000uF 63V 85° for about 20 EURO what do you think????

I can buy these caps???
BTW Eugenio, I will ship to Italy if it is worth it for you.

Anthony
Old 14th May 2005, 03:02 AM   #610
diyAudio Member

So any suggestions on how to utilize R12, R13 and R17 in a Mini A configuration driving a really big 3 way speaker wiith 5 drivers and a 6 ohm impedance?

Regards

Anthony

Hide this!Advertise here!