New Aleph Mini PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yoke said:

Hi Jason...
I send you mail regarding my order, just to chack did you forget about me ? :D

My full name Josip Katalinic

yup i got your email.

Im ordering a few kits because if there are any problems with mail i still have some to send out also if all goes well and people get there kits ill have them to sell after maybe to briangt for his extra board's he can mention i might have extra kit's..

So, I just finished having a discussion with my wife about how much I've been spending lately, and how much we have in the bank. Then the mail comes and there's the PS board.

It looks great!

Somehow the fact that I paid for them a few weeks ago didn't aleave the guilt. Oh well, the Aleph is gonna sound nice, and all this will be forgotten.

Thanks for a great job guys.

WorkingAtHome said:
So, I just finished having a discussion with my wife about how much I've been spending lately, and how much we have in the bank. Then the mail comes and there's the PS board.

It looks great!

Somehow the fact that I paid for them a few weeks ago didn't aleave the guilt. Oh well, the Aleph is gonna sound nice, and all this will be forgotten.

Thanks for a great job guys.

Whoa, Deja Vu, I have the same marriage. :)

Anthony

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
I am glad that those who have received the boards like them. I will put pictures of the boards up on the website soon.

I have mailed out 38 international packages thus far, today and yesterday, leaving only 7 packages left to mail out for the GB. I have 3/7 of these ready to go, and I am getting the rest ready now.

All of the US orders are shipped out.

--
Brian

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
I am glad to hear that people are starting to receive their boards. I put some pictures on my website of the boards:
http://www.diyamps.com/aleph/aleph.shtml

I moved the site from the chipamp.com domain to my new domain, diyamps.com to keep it less associated with my chipamp.com site, and to create a new portal for organizing pcb group buys, such as the upcoming KSA 50 GB by Mark.

--
Brian

jleaman said:
I need to start on my chassis design now. WOAH this is going to be a long journy. BUT mine will be the best looking :D :D :D :D :D :D
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have a 25 TON press, I was thinking of trying to roll some Aluminum plate myself to get a curved front Panel.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.