I Got My Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
the heat sinks are 4.5 " x 7.5" and 1/4 inch think flat back. now ill be mounting them like they are but ill have them in a case with a fan 2 per heatsink to keep them cool it should work just fine but if it doesnt then ill have to change the heatsinks. ill post the pic of my other heat sink that ihave and you can see what you think of that..

Attachments

• epsn0023.jpg
    epsn0023.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 624
Sorry i should have mentioned that but yeah im going to use 2 fans per heat sink small micro ones from cpu's and run them at 8 or so volts..

Ill get the 8 volts BUt ill have to regulate it down to 8 volts from 15v because i have a turn on circuit i dont want to use a big fat switch so i built a turn on circuit on buttin does both jobs on and off and ill use some power from that powersupply witch is small and power the fans when the amp gets turned on..

Now im thinking about building the aleph 2 now version 2.o

J

hi Jason!

I got my boards to from Kristijan also.
thay are very very good. real pro stuff.

I wonder if you have any advice, since I will start to populate the boards and PSU in my summer vacations (August 9 till 25:D).

Did you find anything that is wrong in the boards?

what is the weigth of your sinks per channel? I'll try to do something like this for tha casing:

What U think?

Attachments

• comblok.jpg
    comblok.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 399
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.