DIY progress report

Zen Mod said:

but - just how sweet reading can be in deux ........ your better and smarter half certainly is more than able in that language :rofl:

In principle you're right ... I know that ...
We tried several times but the problem is I cannot really concentrate on reading in such a case ... and it always quickly ends-up in turn off the light and playing "searching the salami" ...
If you know what I mean ...
:clown:

Manu

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Manu said:

In principle you're right ... I know that ...
We tried several times but the problem is I cannot really concentrate on reading in such a case ... and it always quickly ends-up in turn off the light and playing "surching the salami" ...
If you know what I mean ...

Manu

whatever that means ....... I'm more than sure that you can call that"DIY progress" ..........

:rofl:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Papa ...

one-liner , please .......

difference between your usual way of cascoding jfets ( roughly described as " throw on top anything you have in quantity , bias it (usually against gnd) so jfet have ~ 10V to breath ) and Papa Borbely way of cascoding ( roughly described as "throw on top another eeny weeny jfet , with somewhat higher Ugs , pinch , whatever" ) .....

sweet spot , against really tight squeeze ?

OK , not really against ......... but you really have more hair than Papa Borbely :clown:

T , as always .....

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I'm feeling like orphan again ...... ;)

PAPA , while I'm waiting for one liner - as reply to previous post , can I ask for another one ...... :clown:

big books and various small articles didn't gave me right answer ........ or I didn't search enough ;)

what's best approach for deciding (at least initial ) value of cap across driver's Ree in this picture :

:worship:

Attachments

• ree-cap.jpg
    ree-cap.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 984
Zen Variations 4: The Penultimate Zen

Nelson Pass
^_^ maibe a stuped question
bulding now a Zen 4 amp
so the question
i plan to use for test irfp054
and then i plan to change q1 and q2 to 2sk1530
can it be done without changing the sheme?
is it worth it?
2sk1530 - audio series the must sound beeter and give less distorision

sorry for my English

in wait for your answer

Pox on you is here!

The activity is low astonishingly!
It is a thing that I would like to publish a lot of my thoughts if I do not hurt somebody by this. If the violation succeeds, not sure, that my mistake will be. Onto only so much heavy to my thought happily expressed on this cursed English language. Why does not learn everybody Hungarian? Much better language, than the others all on the world. :cool: How many letters in the English ABC is? Twenty-six. And in the Hungarian? Forty-four. Well, what we talk about then?
Would be right possibly although I believe it, if all of them we start studying urgently in Chinese. Possibly it all the same, that the traditional, or we elect the modern Chinese?:devilr: