DIY progress report

Nelson Pass said:
So.

Just to keep you excited, here is the status of current
projects, in order of their probable appearance.

ZV5: Karen is building the final version right now. ETA = 10 days

J-HORN: Built and complete. Article being written. ETA = 20 days

High Pass/ Low Pass Electronic Xover: Waiting for clever name. ETA = 40 days

PRBLM: Wayne's Passive Remote Balanced Line Masterpiece. (Pass is writing the text, everything else is done) ETA = 50 days

ZV6: Schematic exists. ETA = 60 days

M-HORN: the M stands for MuHahahahahaha. ETA = 70 days

The KleinHorn: :bigeyes: ETA = 90 days

The CLAW: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: Waiting for large amounts of shop space which have been preempted by Rushmore production. ETA = on hold.

Looks like you will keeping some of us busy over the summer. The ZV5 and ZV6 really interest me. I gather push pull and cascode circuits are benefiting from the Zen approach.

George

A name for the crossover...

Well, we all are waiting for it, so is kind of a Messiah : pass-MESS?
Nice try but wrong pun...
An electron goes here or there, depending on the pitch, so it's kind of a singer, a chorus, it's a BATON in the hand of a master.
It also makes room to build a multiamp system, with the amps we all collect down there, so it's the GLU(e)ZEN
Now that war is old fashioned (I wish), I can help to think about an easy pun to apply to this new project. The soldiers are put into game by the staff, according to strategies unknown to all of us, poor gear builders that stare at the now simple explanation of how a crossover is done. The electrons are grouped into squadrons, that march through a hard road categorized 5, to the ininity and beyond. Well, instead Infinity you can read Proac, Mission, Epos, or whatever diy.

"Off you go, fattie corporal, to the woofer" "c'mon, lanky boy, you climb to the tweeter", said the...

ADMIRAL NELSON