Need Pass Labs X case. XONO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice work!

I checked out your site and found it inspirational.

I have a question about your technique - it appears that you have done quite a bit of milling - yet I did not see anything bigger than a standard router which did not appear to be sturdy enough for metalwork such as front-plate :)

How about letting us in on some of the gory details?

Petter

matt,

im not sure. im scrapping what i have right now and doing a full milled case to go with the faceplates. send me an email and we can talk.

Petter,

thanks for your comment. i just need more time to complete the amps. the faceplates were not done by myself. i do like DIY, but when i started this project, i had no tools, and wanted something really nice. i overestimated the amount of work, so i definately was a bit over-optomistic about what could be done.

i will be resuming the project here soon and updating the page regularly. i have pretty much all the parts already.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.