Threshold fet ten/pc schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

aht

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
Pardon me please...SKY CHU

A picture that you had posted is really FET -10HL :D

But now I want to know about it's voltage power supply rails.
I had seen SKY CHU said "+/- 25V really ?

But on www.diyzone.net told me +/- 12V ?!?

Now it'll be to a mega project with 2SK389 instead of 2N5566, BS250 instead of 3N172...PCB is coming soon.

Does anyone can find ERO CAP MKT1813 10uF/100V ?

regard
AHT

Attachments

• pass1001-6.jpg
    pass1001-6.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,265

aht

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
This's original pcb

But I don't use it's power supply because I have specially supply more than which one.It's use voltage error correction by reference voltage of 78L12/79L12 flow through UA741 for compared voltage IN:OUT and used 2N3055/MJ2955 for variabled current output :) (this concept come from hi-end DAC power supply)

I hope there is somebody interested this concept :smash:

regard
AHT

Attachments

• file0006.jpg
    file0006.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,721

aht

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
This's schematic of Threshold Fet-10HL

After I asked Mr.NP he told me that 2SK389 can instead of 2N5566 then I just to do it for a project.

Input of them are 2SK389BL (jfet) in parallel mode cascode with bipolar transistor for reduce capacitance and use transistor ccs.

BS250 (mosfet) used for matcing impedance of 1st stage & 2nd stage, output stage is normally push-pull bipolar transistor such as KANEDA & JC2, I think a perfect matched parts enough for set sound quality & stability.

Now I used this circuit & Aleph P1.7 in different case so don't ask me for compare both them

regard
AHT

Attachments

• file0008.jpg
    file0008.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,799

aht

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
This's my power supply schematic

I can't remember I got this schematic from...?

But it's can use with several circuit such as phono stage, preamp, DAC, etc.

Now I got some problem with output capacitor filter because original supply from www.diyzone.net don't use it or they're use 1uF on preamp board ?!?

regard
AHT

Attachments

• file0009.jpg
    file0009.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,827
Hi, I'm new about solidstate Post #28
I guess you are;) Threshold is the brand that, subsequently did set the standard for HiFi amplifiers:) Nelson was the man behind the first amps with that name! Those amps just rocked the place like you wouldnt believe!! The later Thresholds, hasnt earnt the same reputation!! But whatever, the A400 and 4000 was just too good for their time;) I remember clearly the experience when I heard them at first!!! Some of the Stasis amps of a later date, might be just as good:D BUT, when NP left the company, the magic was gone for the later models!!! Threshold is not the same, anymore. Sad as it may be:bawling: I am sure that the name "Threshold" at that time was picked purposedly:) Those amps were just, what the name implies:) :)

Steen:D

OK, I just understand

At my first question why not FET-10HL doesn't used mosfet for an input such as Aleph P1.7 ?

Hi, AHT do you received my email ?How do I get your boards ?I can accept with paypal or Thai EMS.

If you want to build this schematic for DIY project please send your pcb for download :D

Thanks for your shared (AHT & NP)

I hope that I'll received happy answer ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.