X-HDAM Opamp from newbee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First of all, I have to say I am a complete beginner in electronic design, so please don't laugh on this one. For this circuit I referenced numerios circuit from Nelson, Ken Ishiwata, Borbely, Kaneda, Elektor, etc. etc... and of course you guys. Is it something completely wrong, is it X, how to fix it, and proceed
with biasing?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/aparatusonitus/X-HDAMOpamp.png

An old definition of Su-Sy?

Quote: "An amplifier comprising a first and a second amplifier element, whose outputs are connected to a load, a difference circuit which comprises a comparator, in which the output signal of the first amplifier element is comparated with the input signal thereof to produce a correction signal which is applied to second amplifier element, and a second substantialy identical difference circuit which comprises a comparator in which the output signal of the second amplifier element is compared with the input signal thereof to produce a correction signal which is applied to the first amplifier element; a desired signal to be amplified being applied to both amplifier elements. The two amplifier elements, which may be preceded by a preamplifiers, take the form of power amplifiers. Because the distortion signals appear at the load as "common mode" signals, the overall distortion becomes substabtially zero in the case of equal attentuation in the two difference circuits. The power amplifiers may be provided with a voltage output as well as a current output."

Maybe, but what about noise?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.