how to get Pass amp kits...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
It is very difficult to determine the cost of getting pcbs made, without knowing the quantities involved. If kristijan-k is doing small runs of pcbs, he might not be making much money at all.

Here is a cost analysis of what it would cost to get a batch of his Aleph-X boards made, assuming that I had a similar layout of size 8.5" x 5":

(figures for using Advanced Circuits with a 2-week leadtime)
Cost = $149 tooling + $150 fee for non-standard soldermask [blue]color + (per board cost * quantity) + shipping from manufacturer.

Given these numbers, here are the costs per board including the overhead charges:

10 boards: $57.58 each
20 boards: $32.53 each
50 boards: $17.50 each
100 boards: $12.49 each

Also, his prices include shipping as well. Board manufacturer prices also vary, depending on location.

--
Brian

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
:cop:
Kristijan,

Thank you for clearing that up and thanks to Nelson once again for his generosity. I apologize for the inconvience during the time it took to clarify this issue. Please feel free to put your web link back in your signature. I, for one, am glad that everything worked out ok.
:cop:

Glad this is over!

But Mr. KK I have a small thin bone to pick. When are the Aleph XM boards going to be available?
Also are my Le Monstre boards in the mail?

George

BTW, support KK if you can, be is a real asset to this sickness, building nice boards and supplying them to people like me who cannot build their own.

IMHO the best part of this thread has been the way in which N.P & K.K have acted, as gentlemen with respect towards each other, calmly working this out, no its not world peace but many can learn from them. Even if they did not come to a mutual agreement just the way in which they approached their differences was great.
I salute you both, you are both winners in my book :c_flag:

Now if we could all be this nice :)

AB

Hello,

Thank you all for understanding and very kind words.
Also, my thank to many for their emails with expressing their
support even off this forum, I really appreciate it.

George,
Your Hiraga boards are in the mail, as well as the Nelson's AX.
Hopeing that you would enjoy the construction of the your Hiraga
projects.
Sorry about little delay, I had little accident a week ago.
RC model airplane hurt my fingers quite bad by the prop,
but now it seems that everything would be ok, ..... what of the experience ... :) :yikes: :xfingers: :skull:

As for the Aleph-XM, I stopped designing and making all boards when the IP
hassle started.
Now, when it is over, I would try to finish this design as soon as I find
some extra time.

Very best regards,
Kristijan Kljucaric

kristijan-k said:
Hello,

Thank you all for understanding and very kind words.
Also, my thank to many for their emails with expressing their
support even off this forum, I really appreciate it.

George,
Your Hiraga boards are in the mail, as well as the Nelson's AX.
Hopeing that you would enjoy the construction of the your Hiraga
projects.
Sorry about little delay, I had little accident a week ago.
RC model airplane hurt my fingers quite bad by the prop,
but now it seems that everything would be ok, ..... what of the experience ... :) :yikes: :xfingers: :skull:

As for the Aleph-XM, I stopped designing and making all boards when the IP
hassle started.
Now, when it is over, I would try to finish this design as soon as I find
some extra time.

Very best regards,
Kristijan Kljucaric

You don't use a chicken stick to start your engine's ? I do.. or a electric Motor. What did actually happen.. I once burnt my finger on my clutch of my 1/8 Buggy Well not once allot of time's : O) and lot's of other things too. : O) these engine's get hot eh.

Waiting for boards.

I know I'm resurrecting a very old thread here but I'm trying to get a reply from kristijan-k regarding an order for some Aleph P pcbs that I've ordered from him back in June.

Kristijan,

I don't know whether you have received my email confimation of payment from the 1st June. I have sent this email via several email accounts and several times in the hope that they are not all going into a spam folder. I made an IBAN transfer for €75.00 using the details you provided and attached a summary of the transfer details including the payment reference in those emails.

The parts I have ordering are: 1 Aleph P1.7 pcb €49.00
2 Aleph P1.7 power supply pcb €26.00

Presuming that you see this post, would it possible to have the partlists, stuffing guides and circuit diagrams/schematic sent by email while I am waiting for the pcbs please? This would allow me to start ordering parts.

I await your prompt reply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.