Bride of Zen Volume Pot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm in the process of sourcing materials for the Pass Bride of Zen preamp and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a volume pot. The plans specify a dual 5k volume control, but finding this creature has been difficult. Also, I have what may be a stupid question: should that be a linear or audio (log) taper pot? The plans don't specify. I assume audio ... but I just want to make sure.

Thanks.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
I found a 5k audio pot at MECI for about $1. I use it in my BOZ. Not to shabby. It's tiny, sealed and smooth. That was a few years ago. But who knows, they may still have some.

I don't mean to pick on you, but you (plural) guys really need to put something in your profiles, at least where you are from. That way, we can send you to the closest parts places to you. This is a very international site. Just a friendly suggestion. ;)

[Edited by vdi_nenna on 06-12-2001 at 09:54 AM]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.